Leveraging expertise and connections at Money 2020 this year
Guest blog by Ingrid Anusic, Head of Marketing, Creditcall
Creditcall is returning for a second time to Money20/20 in Las Vegas on October 24-26 and is excited to be exhibiting back to back with its long term partner Miura Systems on booths #3122 (Creditcall) and #3022 (Miura).
For more than four years, Creditcall and Miura have been working very closely together to close the EMV migration gap in the US and on projects in Europe, drawing on Creditcall’s 20 years of payments experience and knowledge, having lived through many EMV migrations, in particular in the UK back in 2006.
Leveraging Creditcall’s Payment Gateway, EMV Kernel expertise and payment ecosystem connections, together with Miura’s EMV contact and contactless chip card readers, both ensured their customer NCR smoothly sailed through what can be a very complex and intensive EMV certification process.
NCR’s mobile point of sale (mPOS) system NCR Silver, uses Creditcall’s payment gateway SDK ChipDNA for iOS with the Miura M010 which is certified with payment processors Chase PaymentTech, Elavon, First Data, Heartland, and TSYS and will be showcased on the Creditcall booth #3122 during Money20/20. Creditcall will also show Miura’s M007 chip card reader which is integrated with ChipDNA for Linux and Windows, two platforms commonly used in the retail environment.
The Miura and Creditcall’s partnership ensures that system integrators and ISVs:
- Work with partners who have a strong track record of working together and have an understanding of the payments ecosystem
- Have a choice in payment processors
- Receive top support and communication during the integration and certification processes
- Have flexibility, with a payment terminal that can provide countertop or mobile POS
- Benefit from the highest level of security available, thanks to EMV, P2PE and PCI certifications
Money20/20 is the largest conference and exhibition in the world, focusing on payments and financial services where FinTech, FinServ and payments experts meet for four days of networking.
We look forward to meeting you in Las Vegas!