Miura Systems to Debut Suite of Innovative Payment Solutions at RSPA RetailNOW
Sleek terminals, turnkey payment app and flexible developer tools allow acquirers, ISVs and gateway providers to quickly integrate fixed and mobile payments.
Miura’s solutions connect via USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi to facilitate payments in an array of use cases: at the checkout, at tables, curbside, in a drive-thru, on the road, or at self-service kiosks. The devices are PCI PTS v5.x certified and have been designed to work across all geographies, so customers and partners can easily implement solutions adapted to meet local standards with minimal development efforts.
“We’re looking forward to attending RetailNOW and demonstrating how ISVs, gateways and acquirers can quickly, easily and affordably offer solutions that make payments possible everywhere, while improving the customer experience,” said Andrew Dark, Executive Chairman.
Here’s a closer look at Miura’s solutions:
- Payment terminals: The M021 is Miura’s most versatile and affordable terminal in its category, with a color touchscreen, long battery life and support for EMV, NFC, mag-stripe, and PIN-based payments. Miura’s iconic M010 mPOS device has been enhanced to support new security and software features.
- Payment software: The Miura Secure Payment Application (SPA) is a turnkey, semi-integrated app that can run on a payment device, within a POS, or as a stand-alone application. A simple API speeds time to market and no transaction fees makes it affordable for merchants.
- Tablet POS bundle: POSzle is a stylish, compact, and aggressively priced modular POS hardware bundle designed for tablets. It includes a universal stand, printer, and intelligent hub to connect with payment devices and peripherals.
- Developer tools: Miura offers a choice of friendly APIs, software libraries and development tools that make it easy to integrate payments functionality or value-add service applications.
- Estate management: The Miura Device Management System (DMS) is a smart, secure, and scalable platform to deploy, organize, manage, and monitor devices across an enterprise.
For more information about Miura’s solutions for North America, visit: https://www.miurasystems.com/isv
About Miura Systems
Miura Systems has been a global pioneer driving mobile acceptance since 2008, having deployed more than 3 million devices to over 30 countries. Its compact and versatile payment solutions power consumer engagement in key markets across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas. The company partners with acquirers, payment service providers, processors, systems integrators and independent software vendors to deliver feature-rich payment solutions for use in any acceptance environment. For more information please visit: www.miurasystems.com.