Taking the Miura mPOS Magic to Transact 16
As creators of many of the world’s most trusted and widely deployed payment devices, Miura has long been at the forefront of reshaping the merchant and consumer experience.
Those of you who’ve followed Miura Systems will know that we’re specifically keen to take our mobile payments message out to a wider audience. That’s why we’re headed to Transact 16 in Las Vegas next week. It’ll be a great chance to meet new US prospects, customers, partners and connections.
Transact 16 is one of the biggest and best payments events in the United States. Produced by the Electronic Transactions Association – the world’s largest payments industry trade group – there’ll be over 4,000 attendees including ISOs, VARs, ISVs and firms like Miura Systems driving innovation in POS.
Miura Systems has a large and growing range of mPOS and POS hardware solutions designed to drive sales and improve the customer experience in any retail environment. These include:
- Miura Shuttle – one of the world’s smallest and lightest chip and PIN devices which connects to smartphone or tablet to offer retailers, micro merchants and business people on the move a fast and simple way to accept payments. Also includes swipe functionality for the US market
- M010 – offering larger merchants queue busting, countertop in-store and mobile out-of-store options
- M007 – a versatile chip and PIN device to serve traditional mPOS as well as multi-lane ePOS and SME environments
- ITP – an all-in-one tablet POS system for a seamless, in-store experience
- POSzle – modular tablet POS hardware bundle, with integrated payment. It offers integration with leading apps and hardware peripherals, providing a solution which is scalable, agile, and future proof
Since it’s launch last month, POSzle has already been garnering rave reviews. It is an elegant yet powerful modular tablet POS bundle. Its modularity means you can connect a range of different payment devices and third party peripherals for maximum flexibility, allowing retailers to evolve the solution over time as their business grows. There’s a host of unique features on there, which help Miura partners lower TCO and drive RoI.
All in all, it’s a powerful, easy-to-use system, which offers retailers the freedom to run fixed and mobile POS and payments at a hugely disruptive price point.
To find out more about POSzle and our modern fleet of simple, stylish and powerful terminals and POS, come and find us at Transact 16, Booth 1126.